Import from China to India Agents – Get Instant Quote
Unlike exclusive distributors appointed by manufacturers in other parts of the world, manufacturers in China are open to everyone, but their terms and conditions are strict. A import from China to India agent can give flexibility in terms of delivery, shipment, and easier methods when import from China.
I would say that at least 25-40% of buyers are willing to buy non-capital goods from import from China to India agent, but they won’t buy capital goods from traders due to warranty and after-sales issues.
So if you are thinking about establishing some sort of ties to import from China to India agent, then this article is for you.
What Is a Import from China to India Agent?
A import from China to India agent act as a source to provide a variety of goods to customers produce at different units. They are also known as intermediaries that function as a bridge to bring together the buyers and sellers.
Import from China to India Agents service list:
As an excellent import from China to India agent, the main features:
Comprehensive professional assistance to understand your business needs
Detailed and reliable supplier database source
Market-friendly buyer-seller collaboration
Comparative advantage of sourcing products from international markets
Optimal quality assurance, focusing on semi-finished and finished product inspection
Fully transparent rates and logistics for any size or quantity of product
Reduced buyer/customer workload
Facilities for sourcing products in China:
We provide Chinese/English/Hindi interpreters
Sourcing products in China
Conduct spot checks in China
Chinese containers loaded in front of us
Airport pick-up facility from China
LCL cargo sorting and delivery from China to India
China to India importer trade service
Updated Indian tariffs
Faster customs clearance in India
Door to door service
Air and sea freight bookings
Warehousing in China and India
Product brands in India
Visa Document Assistant
Ticket and travel advisor
How to Find a Qualify Import from China to India Agent?
Unfortunately, it is difficult for the buyer to estimate the degree of organization of a import from China to India agent. Several clients have asked us to do this on their behalf. Since some import from China to India agents have no production process, we wondered what should be checked?
In fact, a checklist mainly based on the ISO 9001 standard is a very good start. Our review checklist consists of four parts. I’ve pasted some checkpoints below as an example.
1. Quality Management System
- Is there an overall picture of procurement-related processes and quality-related processes?
- Are there standard procedures for company employees to follow? If so: Are these programs easily accessible to employees?
2. Management Responsibilities
- Does the company measure customer satisfaction? (eg: surveys, repeat rates…)
- Does the company write a job description for each position?
- Does the job description include the skills, education and experience required for each position?
3. Provide resources
- Does the company have a formal training program and can produce records? If not, is it a good way to give the necessary competencies to the right employees?
- Does the company have a formal employee evaluation program? Can you show the record?
- Are samples adequately identified, stored and protected?
- Is there test/measurement equipment in the office? Are they sufficient for the product?
4. Product Realization
- Does the China trading company prepare/have perfect pre-production samples for each product?
- If the customer’s requirements are changed, is there a clear record (on the identification of the sample, on the version of the specification sheet…)?
- At the end of the pre-production development phase, does the China trade company have a document that includes criteria for accepting mass production (eg: a spec sheet with expected results and tolerances)?
- In the case of duplicate orders, does the company require customer approval if a part of a process is modified in the new batch? (Ask for an email representing this situation).
- If a batch of products does not meet customer requirements, does the company notify the customer and ask what to do next? (Ask for an email representing this situation).
Best 15 Import from China to India Agents:
Below are the 15 import from China to India agent list, provide you best international trading solutions and trade agency service in China.
|No.||Company Name||Products /Service Categories||Belong|
|All products and services needed , quality control||Import from China to India agent|
|General except for products||Import from China to India agent|
Nexfar Trading company
|Pharmaceutical products||Import from China to India agent|
|Consumer goods, electronics, cleaning supplies||Import from China to India agent|
Cheung’s Trading Company
|Nutritional supplements||Import from China to India agent|
Tai Yick Trading Company
|Porcelain and ceramic items||Import from China to India agent|
Nanjing Maxfit Trading Company Ltd
|All kinds of products||Import from China to India agent|
Yiwu Trading Company
|Consumer goods||Import from China to India agent|
Beijing Chaopi Trading Company
|All products and services needed||Import from China to India agent|
Young &Young Trading Company
|Consumer goods||Import from China to India agent|
EL-Hashem Trading Group Co. Ltd
|Chemicals, agricultural products, motor parts||Import from China to India agent|
Xiamen ITG Group
|General, real estate and Financial services||Import from China to India agent|
Amada Enterprise Ltd
|Textiles, IT products and product inspection||Import from China to India agent|
|Machine parts, Kitchen parts, bathroom parts||Import from China to India agent|
Sinergia Trading Company
|All kinds of products, quality control, inspection||Import from China to India agent|
The Big Trouble in Little Import from China to India Agent
They are also come cons when you choose to cooperate with a import from China to India agent.
Import from China to India Agent Clash of Interests:
A import from China to India agent work in a pretty delicate situation where they have to sell the products at competitive rates without losing their margin. So, they use to work with manufacturing units that are working on a small scale and do not have enough resources to reach international clients. Also, these factories also face the language barrier, which became an advantage for trading companies. The small manufacturing units need proper coaching to handle the quality and delivery expectations of the international clients.
Trading companies hide the quality issues:
Most of the China trade company in China work with importers and thus need to deliver products across the globe. So, if there is a quality or service issue, these companies mostly tend to keep their mouth shut to avoid losing their customers.
But by hiding the quality issues, they will end up losing customer’s trust. So most of the companies offer the importers to check the quality of the products by themselves, and they will only communicate, purchase and ship the products.
China Trade company has no control over factory products:
China Trade company work with factories on a goodwill basis, there is no contract involved, and if something goes wrong, then they have zero control over the factories. There is a minute proportion of trading companies that have a stake in the factories and thus use their power to influence the quality.
The little to no control over factories often leads to various financial strains to a trading company as they prefer to lose some money over customer loss. Factories also prefer to do business with foreign clients who cannot frequently replace suppliers. While in the case of a trading company as it is residing in China, there are more chances of switching to other suppliers.
As mentioned earlier, factories do prefer foreign businesses on local traders, so they invest their efforts accordingly.
Import from China to India Agent Conclusion:
So, how to choose between China export & import agent and manufacturer, It depends on two factors, one is the importer’s business volume and the other is their knowledge sourcing in China.
If the importer has a small business volume, they usually choose a trading company instead of a manufacturing company due to the limitation of the MOQ, and their orders with the factory are not enough to negotiate, and a trading company is a good choice.
Another factor is knowledge of Chinese, Chinese business rules, etc. Compared with most factories, trading companies know more about foreign trade business, but more and more manufacturers realize this problem and they start to supply goods directly to overseas customers.
- So large and medium-sized importers may choose a manufacturer instead of a trading company for profit margin reasons.
- For small importers, the difference is not much, they are more willing to deal with trading companies, and communication is faster and easier.
Again, you must qualify the import from China to India agent: knowledge of your industry, reference clients, etc. And I always recommend treating them as service providers (certain procedures to follow, certain notifications to send…) rather than product suppliers.